Welcome to Kinkade Funeral Chapel
Kinkade Funeral Chapel has been a South Dakota Corporation since 1992 and joined with an employee-owned group of South Dakota and Wyoming funeral directors called Pioneer Enterprises at the end of 2020. We are proud to serve Sturgis and the surrounding Black Hills Area since 1967.
Marlowe and Helen Kinkade purchased the Kinkade Funeral Chapel from Harold Anderson and John Stingley in 1967. Before that time the chapel was operated as the Anderson-Stingley Funeral Home since the early 1900’s.